The people of Cape Town will creep into your heart and soul and you will find yourself reluctant to leave this vibrant and friendly city.
From the vibey Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, the white sandy beaches of Camps Bay to the winelands in the Constantia Valley, Cape Town has so many things to see and do for children and adults alike.
- Affectionately known as the Mother City; a visit to Cape Town will reveal an exciting combination of culture, nature, history, architecture and amazing food & wine.
- With both large modern hotels as well as small boutique style guest houses; there is a property for everyone.
- Home to iconic Table Mountain, Parliament, Robben Island, Camps Bay beach and Cape Point this city has enough activities & sights to keep you here for weeks!
- Easily accessible directly from many countries or via Johannesburg.
- A great destination for honeymooners, couples, families, foodies and adventure lovers alike
Highlights on any trip to Cape Town
- A cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Kayak with penguins at Boulders Beach
- Saturday urban markets
- A walk around Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Canopy Walkway
- A traditional Cape Malay cooking course
- Day trip to Cape Point where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet
Contact us for assistance in creating your perfect holiday package.
Featured properties in the area