WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us for assistance in creating your perfect vacation package today!
The people of Cape Town will creep into your heart and soul and you will find yourself reluctant to leave this vibrant and friendly city.
From the vibey Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, the white sandy beaches of Camps Bay to the winelands in the Constantia Valley, Cape Town has so many things to see and do for children and adults alike.
- Affectionately known as the Mother City; a visit to Cape Town will reveal an exciting combination of culture, nature, history, architecture and amazing food & wine.
- With both large modern hotels as well as small boutique style guest houses; there is a property for everyone.
- Home to iconic Table Mountain, Parliament, Robben Island, Camps Bay beach and Cape Point this city has enough activities & sights to keep you here for weeks!
- Easily accessible directly from many countries or via Johannesburg.
- A great destination for honeymooners, couples, families, foodies and adventure lovers alike
Highlights on a trip to Cape Town:
- A cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Kayak with penguins at Boulders Beach
- Saturday urban markets
- A walk around Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Canopy Walkway
- A traditional Cape Malay cooking course
- Day trip to Cape Point where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet
- Wine tasting in the Constantia valley
- Sunset cruise along the Atlantic coastline
- World class shopping in the V&A Waterfront
We'll create your vacation package!
Set within a national monument dating back to the 19th Century, this unique 5 star boutique hotel has just fifteen glorious bedrooms, each with their own style and design. The beautiful two storey building that is Cape Cadogan is nestled in the leafy Gardens area in Cape Town’s centre with the city’s main attractions easily…
The stylish suburb of Banty Bay on Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard is where you will find the 5 star O on Kloof Boutique Hotel and Spa. Offering a chic sanctuary in the heart of one of the city’s most prestigious suburbs, O on Kloof is ideal for those selective travellers looking for an upmarket escape…
Tintswalo Atlantic offers truly unique 5 star accommodation that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. A winding road leads to the foot of Chapman’s Peak where Tintswalo Atlantic’s twelve suites are perched directly on a private pebbled beach where waves crash on the rocks right outside your bedroom door. Each of the suites…
The star of the show, The Marly is a gorgeous 5 star boutique hotel located in the chic suburb of Camps Bay on Cape Town’s Atlantic coastline. Surrounded by trendy cafés, sidewalk eateries and cocktail bars, The Marly is located in one of Cape Town’s most fashionable streets with the long stretch of white sand…
The 5 star Alphen Boutique Hotel can be found within 11.5 acres of gardens in Cape Town’s quiet and beautiful suburb of Constantia. Offering a haven of tranquillity, surrounded by towering trees, bubbling streams and lush manicured gardens, the Alphen Boutique Hotel is the perfect place to just escape from the hustle and bustle of…
This magnificent Relais & Châteaux property is the epitome of grandeur. Set within the wine valley of Constantia, the Cellars-Hohenort property started life off as a farm in the 17th Century and boasts a rich history that is evident in its architectural design and décor. 51 rooms, suites and exclusive villas are surrounded by award-winning…
Offering a designer spa and state-of-the-art gym facilities, the 4 star Victoria & Alfred Hotel occupies an enviable location in the heart of Cape Town’s waterfront. This hotel is located right in the centre of the action, with a variety of luxury shopping outlets to be discovered just outside the door. The 94 rooms at…
The Cape Grace’s elegant façade is flanked by a private yacht marina with Table Mountain serving as the perfect backdrop. Located on its own quay within the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Grace provides the perfect base for exploring Cape Town’s top attractions. Wining and dining is a highlight at the Cape Grace with delicious afternoon teas,…
Famous amongst locals for its Zenith Sky Bar, the Cape Royale Hotel & Spa offers a unique location in the Green Point area of Cape Town. Located on the hotel rooftop, the bar boasts some of the best views in the city and is the perfect place to while away the day poolside with a…
Offering big five safaris and luxury lodge style accommodation just two hours from Cape Town, Aquila Private Game Reserve is the perfect safari destination for those who don’t have a lot of time to spare. Guests to Aquila Private Game Reserve can look forward to a range of exciting wildlife activities including game drives, horseback…