Home to not only some of the best food & wine in the world but also a place that you won’t easily forget!
- The Cape Winelands is not only the food & wine capital of South Africa but is also a top destination for relaxation and indulgence.
- Whether you are looking for excellent food & wine pairing, to unwind or to explore some of the historical sites; the winelands has it all!
- Boutique hotels a plenty and the atmosphere throughout is relaxed.
- Franschhoek is home to, on average, 5 of South Africa’s Top 10 Restaurants and don’t forget the many award winning vineyards throughout the region.
Highlights in the Cape Winelands
- Horse riding through the vineyards
- Wine tasting at Haute Cabriere, Colmant and Leopards Leap just to name a few
- Bread making course at Moreson
- Hop on hop off wine tour on the Franschhoek Wine Tram
- Chocolate tasting at Chamonix
Contact us now and our travel experts will help compile a holiday itinerary of a lifetime.
Featured properties in the area