WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us for assistance in creating your perfect vacation package today!
The Cape winelands is home to some of the best food & wine in the world and it has a charm that makes it a place that you won’t easily forget!
- The Cape Winelands is not only the food & wine capital of South Africa but is also a top destination for relaxation and indulgence.
- Whether you are looking for excellent food & wine pairing, to unwind or to explore some of the historical sites; the winelands has it all!
- Boutique hotels a plenty and the atmosphere throughout is relaxed.
- Franschhoek is home to, on average, 5 of South Africa’s Top 10 Restaurants and don’t forget the many award winning vineyards throughout the region.
Highlights of a stay in the Cape Winelands:
- Horse riding through the vineyards
- Dine at one of South Africa’s top restaurants
- Bread making course at Moreson
- Hop on hop off wine tour on the Franschhoek Wine Tram
- Chocolate tasting at Chamonix
- Sample some award winning wines in Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch
- Enjoy a walk through the gardens of Babylonstoren
We'll create your vacation package!
Majeka House is a 5 star boutique hotel, restaurant and spa offering a creative escape in a quiet suburb of Stellenbosch. Voted the Best Design Hotel 2017 by Condé Nast, alongside a host of other awards, Majeka House effortlessly combines eclectic design with country living. Majeka House offers guests 23 rooms in four different room…
Located in the heart of the historical town of Franschhoek, The Last Word Franschhoek is one of South Africa’s leading boutique hotels. Reflecting the Cape Huguenot heritage of this region, the 5 star Last Word Franschhoek offers just eight superior rooms and two elegant pool suites with opulent décor, finished with contemporary accents. This exquisite…
Set just on the outskirts of Franschhoek’s town centre, La Cabriere Country House offers some of the best views in Franschhoek, giving you the feeling you are in the heart of the winelands, even though the town’s main street is just a few minutes walk away. Offering a tranquil retreat where you can forget the…
Set on an award-winning wine estate just outside the historical town of Wellington, Grand Dédale offers exclusive accommodation in a quieter part of the Cape Winelands. The restored Cape Dutch house offers six individually decorated rooms and suites while a separate cottage provides a private space for honeymooners. Perfect for nature lovers, the estate and…
Located within walking distance of the many restaurants, cafés and charming boutique stores of Franschhoek’s quaint village, the 4 star Auberge Daniella offers three delightful self-catering apartments for those looking for a true home in this exquisite wine region. Set within a stunning resorted old Victorian homestead each apartment offers the comfortable luxuries you would…
The 5 Star Le Quartier Francais is comprised of a 21-roomed boutique hotel and a three bedroom villa in the heart of the Franschhoek village. Guests also have access to Leeu Estates, the hotel’s sister property which can be reached within a five minute drive. All the suites and rooms offer sophisticated spaces, punctuated by…
Boasting a wonderful view of the Paarl Valley, the Light House Boutique Suites comprises of five elegant suites set within a peaceful boutique 5 star guesthouse. Featuring eclectic interiors with custom designed furniture and bespoke artworks, each suite is individually appointed in a unique manor. Choose to stay in the Afro-Chic room with its neutral…