WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us for assistance in creating your perfect vacation package today!
The Eastern Cape is an excellent family destination as it offers many wonderful activities and safari options all in a malaria-free environment.
- Whether you want a safari or a beach break this area has it all. This is also the ideal location to combine the two!
- The Garden Route beings/ends in Port Elizabeth so a great addition to an itinerary.
- This area offers a slightly more off the beaten track itinerary visiting some less popular but beautiful and historic towns.
- The roads are in excellent condition so a self-drive journey is a wonderful way to experience this part of the country
Highlights of a trip through the Eastern Cape:
- Enjoy a malaria free, Big Five safari
- Spend a few days on the beautiful beaches of Kenton-on-Sea
- Learn to surf at the world famous Jeffrey’s Bay
- Take a few days out of the hustle and bustle of city life and spend a couple of nights on a working, family run farm
- Enjoy local performing arts at the annual Grahamstown National Arts Festival
- Bungee jump at Bloukrans; the highest jump in Africa
We'll create your vacation package!
Located in Chintsa East on South Africa’s rugged Wild Coast, only 40 minutes from East London’s airport, Prana Lodge offers a private haven in a stunning 17 acre dune forest with direct beach access. Each of this five star estate’s seven executive suites feature their own private garden and plunge pool and are individually designed…
Located in one of Port Elizabeth’s best suburbs, Hacklewood Hill Country House’s beginnings date back to 1898 when this gorgeous Victorian manor house was first built. Maintaining the elegance of that bygone era, the five star Hacklewood Hill Country House offers the utmost of luxury in peaceful surroundings. Each room has been individually decorated with…
Located in Port Alfred on 7km of pristine coastline, Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve offers a spectacular seaside escape. This five star boutique hotel is set in a stunning setting home to over 220 bird species and 30 animal species, including giraffe and rhino, with game drives offered twice daily. Amenities at Oceana include a…