The Eastern Cape is an excellent family destination as it offers many wonderful activities and safari options all in a malaria-free environment.
- Whether you want a safari or a beach break this area has it all. This is also the ideal location to combine the two!
- The Garden Route beings/ends in Port Elizabeth so a great addition to an itinerary.
- This area offers a slightly more off the beaten track itinerary visiting some less popular but beautiful and historic towns.
Highlights along the Garden Route
- Visit a safari lodge; excellent for families
- Spend a few days on the beautiful beaches of Kenton on Sea
- Learn to surf at the world famous Jeffrey’s Bay
- Take a few days out of the hustle and bustle of city life and spend a couple of nights on a working, family run farm
- Enjoy local performing arts at the yearly Grahamstown National Arts Festival
Please do contact us and let’s work together to create your ultimate South African holiday package!
Featured properties in the area