Spanning from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, this is a great holiday destination for families, couples, nature lovers and golfers alike!
Around every corner is something new to see, experience and fall in love with. From the forests of Tsitsikamma to the white sands of Plettenberg Bay, this area will keep calling you back for years to come.
- From the semi-desert of the Karoo and the lush forests of Tsitsikamma to pretty seaside towns and white sandy beaches.
- Most travellers start their trip from Cape Town though it is just as easy to start in Port Elizabeth.
- It’s the perfect place for a road trip – the ideal self-drive destination with good roads, easy access and a range of highlights to keep you entertained for weeks on end!
- Several of the country’s best golf courses are found along this route so a perfect trip for a golf tour
Highlights along the Garden Route
- Whale watching (seasonal) in Hermanus
- Wine tasting at Bramon Wine Estate in Plettenberg Bay
- Treetop Canopy Tour in Tsisikamma
- Berry picking at Wildebraam Berry Estate in Swellendam
- Walk with the Knysna Elephants in the forest
Contact us now and we’ll help you create the perfect holiday package.
Featured properties in the area