Johannesburg & Pretoria (Tswane)
Johannesburg is the melting pot of African culture. It is home to many ex-pats from around the world and has a definite cosmopolitan vibe.
Most visitors prefer to overnight in the upmarket suburb of Sandton where the city’s most luxurious hotels are located.
Sandton’s malls featuring high-end fashion, jewellery and lifestyle stores making it a shoppers paradise!
- Affectionately known by locals at Egoli (Place of Gold) Johannesburg is a fast paced city where different cultures, religions and ethnicities unite.
- South Africa’s main hub for inbound and outbound international flights
- Offers great tours on South African history.
Highlights during a trip to Johannesburg and Pretoria (Tswane)
- Guided bicycle tour around Soweto
- Guided full day trip to UNESCO site, Cradle of Humankind
- Tour of the Apartheid Museum
Featured properties in the area