Kruger National Park
There is something magical about spending a night under the stars next to a crackling fire that will live in your heart for ever.
Nearly 2 million hectares in size, the Kruger National Park is home to the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant) in prolific numbers.
Guests choosing to stay in this reserve are spoilt from choice with a wide variety of lodges each offering something unique and memorable to their guests.
- The wild heart of South Africa! The Kruger National Park is home to the famous Big Five (leopard, elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo).
- It is South Africa’s largest game reserve and one of the world’s largest wildlife sanctuaries and covers 19’633 square kilometres.
- The reserve is easily accessible from both Cape Town & Johannesburg by road & or air.
- The park offers a large variety of properties to suit your budget & travel personality.
Highlights on a trip to the Kruger National Park
- Hot air balloon safari on the Sabi Valley
- Enjoy a bona dinner under the African night sky
- Visit the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
Contact us to find out how we can help you create the perfect holiday to the Kruger National Park.
Featured properties in the area