WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us for assistance in creating your perfect vacation package today!
A wonderful sub-tropical climate makes Kwazulu Natal an excellent year round destination.
One of South Africa’s most diverse regions incorporating bush, beach, mountains and history.
Fast facts about Kwazulu Natal:
- The Drakensberg area is home to Southern Africa’s highest mountain ranges
- The coastline is pristine and waters are warm year round
- The Battlesfields area offers great history
- Low risk malaria, Big Five safari lodges
- Although distances between these areas can be vast, Kwazulu Natal is a great self-drive destination.
Highlights on a trip to Kwazulu Natal:
- Visit UShaka Marine World for a day with the family
- Dive at the Aliwal Shoal
- Big Five safari at one of the many game reserves
- Visit the Valley of a Thousand Hills and explore the Midlands Meander
- Zulu village tour
- Hike the Drakensberg Mountains
- Anglo Boer War history
- Tour of the Battlefields
We'll create your vacation package!
Offering a fantastic safari experience in Kwa-Zulu Natal, Phinda Private Game Reserve is set on 23,000 hectares of pristine wilderness with seven distinct habitats home to the big five, as well as a myriad of other animals and offer 400 bird species. Not open to day visitors, Phinda Private Game Reserve provides a private game…
Flanked by the iconic Umhlanga lighthouse, the Oyster Box is located right on the rocks at Umhlanga, with direct beach access. Each of the Oyster Box’s 86 rooms and suites offer the ultimate in comfort and style while guests can also enjoy a host of facilities at this exclusive hotel including a 24-seater cinema, two…
Located in a spectacular malaria-free area on KwaZulu Natal’s South Coast, The Gorge Private Game Lodge & Spa offers a romantic getaway surrounded by breathtaking mountains and coastal forests. Awarded as one of the best lodges in the world, this owner-managed five star retreat is easily reached just 90 minutes from Durban. The African chic…
Located in Durban North with panoramic ocean views, the five star Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel offers the ideal setting for visitors to Durban, set as it is within an easy drive of the Durban’s airport, shopping areas, beaches, stadiums, golf courses and city centre. This award-winning hotel boasts just 12 rooms split over four room…